If you do not have dental insurance, Ken Caryl Dental Center will provide you with many different options to finance your dental care. One of these options is a discount program called the Quality Dental Plan (QPD). QDP is an annual reduced-fee savings plan for individuals and families. QDP Members receive excellent dental services at reduced rates. Unlike traditional dental insurance plans, QDP has no deductibles, no yearly maximums, and no waiting periods to begin your treatment. When you register with QDP, your coverage benefits begin immediately. Your coverage will include:
- Free simple teeth cleanings* (up to 2 per year)
- Free complete dental exams (up to 2 per year)
- Free annual necessary X-rays
- Free annual VELscope® oral cancer screening (adults)
- Free dental fluoride treatment with teeth cleanings (children)
- 20% savings on all dental procedures
- 15% savings on Invisalign®
- 50% savings on all whitening procedures, including Whitening for Life
QDP membership costs $415.00 for the initial plan member and only $365.00 for each additional family member. This is a $50.00 saving per additional member. Eligible family members include your spouse and dependent children (up to age 23). All QDP Membership fees are due when you register and are non-refundable. The QDP duration is one year from registration. The patient portion of payment for services is due at the time of service in order to receive benefits.
*Some patients require Periodontal Maintenance, which is a more thorough cleaning. If this is the case, QDP will contribute the cost of a simple cleaning toward the cost of this treatment. The patient is required to pay the remainder of the cost at time of treatment. To learn if this applies to you, inquire by phone, email, or in person.